[Discuss-gnuradio] N210 connects but unreachable, only orange light ON

From: Sivaramakrishnan B C
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 connects but unreachable, only orange light ON
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:50:50 -0800

Hi,

The N210 we had was returning ping requests after we managed to burn the latest firmware and fpga images on to it from http://www.ettus.com/downloads/uhd_images/UHD-images-most-recent/. At that point the green light on the ethernet port on the N210 was ON and the orange light was blinking.

But now we see a solid orange light ON with no blinking and the green light is OFF. The ping requests are not being returned but the N210 stays connected to the PC. Is there anyway to reset the device? My colleague is not able to remember if he could have possibly burnt some incompatible/wrong firmware images as we have 2 N210s we're trying to set up. Is there any way to revive our N210? These creatures entered our lab only a couple of days ago!

Thanks,
Siva