[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Driver in E100/Beagleboard

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Driver in E100/Beagleboard
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:25:36 -0500 (EST)

I was wondering about people's experience with the UHD driver on the E100 or the Beagleboard.  I am able to use it to receive IQ data from the USRP but I can't seem to transmit anything from it ... if I take the same flowgraph to a laptop I'm able to transmit IQ using the same USRP/daughterboard and the UHD driver however when I try to run the same transmitter on the Beagleboard and I check my spectrum analyzer I don't see anything

I already did a signal capture before sending to the USRP and made sure that there is data getting pushed through ... is there a problem with UHD/USRP sinking on the E100 and the Beagleboard ???  I also made sure that I'm using the latest UHD firmware on the beagleboard.

The following is the version info printed when I run the flowgraph:
linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.3 20110214 (prerelease); Boost_104500; UHD_0001.20110224034946.1

thanks

al fayez