[Discuss-gnuradio] [ANN] UHD support for the Bitshark USRP RX daughterbo

From: John Orlando
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [ANN] UHD support for the Bitshark USRP RX daughterboard
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:43:46 -0600

Epiq Solutions is pleased to announce that their Bitshark USRP RX
(BURX) daughterboard is now supported by the UHD.  Similar to other
hardware supported by the UHD, this will provide a common PC-based
driver controlling the BURX daughterboard, and should work across the
entire suite of USRP platforms.

The BURX driver support in the UHD is currently part of a separate git
repo hosted at github.  This repo is a clone of the UHD main repo from
2/22/2011, with a burx_support branch added in containing the BURX
support updates.  Full details on cloning and setting up the
burx_support branch can be found on our wiki:

http://www.epiq-solutions.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

Lastly, additional details of the BURX daughterboard can be found here:
http://www.epiq-solutions.com/product_detail.php?line=Bitshark&product=Bitshark%20USRP

Comments and testing feedback is welcome.  We appreciate the patience
of everyone who has been waiting for this support to be added in, and
stay tuned for additional hardware and software announcements
throughout 2011.

--
John Orlando
CEO/System Architect