[Discuss-gnuradio] FM Receiver

From: Anoth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM Receiver
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:58:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I am using an USRP N210 with GNU radio, UHD and GRC on Ubuntu 10.10. I have
connected a WBX daughterboard to the USRP. I want to receive and, of course,
listen the radio thanks to this system. I have built a flow graph and when I
execute it, I only heard noise and can see this message in the terminal :

linux; GNU C++ version 4.4.5; Boost_104200; UHD_002.20110206225409.aea6ac1

>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
Current recv sock buff size: 50000000 bytes

Warning:
    error in pthread_setschedparam
    Failed to set thread priority 0.5 (realtime):
    Performance may be negatively affected.
    See the general application notes.

Warning:
    error in pthread_setschedparam
    Failed to set thread priority 0.5 (realtime):
    Performance may be negatively affected.
    See the general application notes.
mboard0 MIMO master

Warning:
    error in pthread_setschedparam
    Failed to set thread priority 0.5 (realtime):
    Performance may be negatively affected.
    See the general application notes.
>>> gr_fir_ccc: using SSE
aUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaU

I have looked on the internet and tried different things but nothing has
changed. Could someone give me an hand to solve with problem ?

Thank you very much,

Francois