Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FUNCube dongle

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FUNCube dongle
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:49:19 -0500

On 25/02/2011 2:38 PM, Moeller wrote:

I know, the Funcube Dongle has a low sample rate.
But maybe this virtual sound interface could be "misused" for higher rates in
future
low-cost SDR designs. If there is no limit in the interface specification.

I believe that FCD uses the UAC1.1 specification, which doesn't contemplate arbitrary sample rates, but UAC2 pretty-much allows much higher sample rates (up to several Msps), but of course that would
  also require much-different hardware on the FCD.