Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python versions

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python versions
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:43:04 -0700

I just tested the next branch with 2.4 and the only incompatibility
was  a "with" statement in gr_xmlrunner.py.
The "with" statement was introduced in 2.5.

Once that was removed the "make check" ran fine.

The replacement for the "with" statement was:

fss = _fake_std_streams()
fss.__enter__()
try:
    test(result)