Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constant output message source

From: ichigo.san
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constant output message source
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:20:45 -0800 (PST)

Cool thanks for the reply.

The reason I am doing this is because I am trying to transmit signals at
different times... and testing shows the interleave block acts like the sync
type blocks you mention. I am guessing the same idea can be applied and make
a new interleave block and inherits from the gr_block.

Though I am just wondering that this has to be a common problem with the
dual usrp TX usage, I was wondering if anyone else has done similar work
already or has an more "standard" solution using the tools already built
into GNU radio. As I am not too familiar with the build toolchain and the
C++ backbones behind the python, however I will be reading up on it now.