[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD fpga code compile error

From: James Jordan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD fpga code compile error
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:28:29 +0800

Hi all,
I compile uhd fpga code meet a lot of errors.
I use quartus II 9.1 web edition.
I directly open the fpga project file(EttusResearch-UHD-Mirror-81e891f\fpga\usrp1\toplevel\usrp_std\usrp_std.qpf)
then choose menu Processing->start compilation then meet a lot of errors.
I think the errors major cause by some file can not be found like that:
Error (10054): Verilog HDL File I/O error at adc_interface.v(3): can't open Verilog Design File "../../firmware/include/fpga_regs_common.v"