[Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Where is the demodulation blocks implemented i

From: ton ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Where is the demodulation blocks implemented in gnuradio [ GMSK,PSK etc].
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:04:43 +0530

Hi guys ,
 I Just want to confirm a thing regarding the demodulation of the digital dat in the gnuradio as the signals are received from the usrp. The doubt are,
 1. Where is the demodulation is implemented in the gnuradio .
 2. What demodulation is implemented by default in the urp_rx_cfile ...
please do help me someone in clearing my doubts .

Thanks

--
Phenomenon
# Life is the most precious phenomenon ever happen ...

# Lets pray and give emotional strength to the innocent brave victims of japan
# they are human and m also a human which implies we are one.