Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using File Sink Block

From: Steve Joseph
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using File Sink Block
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:55:05 -0400

I have been struggling to convert the output of the gr_file_sink block into a readable txt file.  It seems that to do this I have to know the formatting details of how the gr_file_sink block writes the raw data (byte).  If anyone is aware of the command(s) to make this raw output into a readable txt document, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Joseph