Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows,

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows,
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:50:22 -0700

On 04/15/2011 04:39 PM, Mark Colin wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
>     ...YUPEEEEEEEEE finally it's working :), it recognized my USRP1. The
> Gnuradio Companion is working, too. Thanks Josh for your support, finally I
> will
> be able to start real code development. Anyway as a first step should be
> resolved the problem related to hardcoded paths, maybe I will solve that
> after I
> will check source code.

When you transplant a gnuradio install, the hardcoded path problem
effects where gnuradio looks for conf files and where grc looks for xml
block files and documentation.

You can set some environment variables to fix the GRC issues, and I
think the gnuradio conf stuff will be ok since it will just use the
defaults.

GRC_BLOCKS_PATH may need to be set, I think thats all you might need.

-Josh