Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "ImportError: No module named myblock" when gener

From: Yulong Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "ImportError: No module named myblock" when generating py file in GRC
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:37:59 +0800

Hello,

I have tried both python -c "import..." and echo $. I see the path to my
folder in both of them. But it still says ImportError in top_block.py.
Where exactly should the path direct to? I tried both "~/gnuradio" and
"~/gnuradio/myblock".

When you say __init__.py do you mean the one in sub-folder "python"? I
find this comment in that file: # The presence of this file turns this
directory into a Python package.

I am wondering where I could see the declare of my module.

To Mike: yes, I am in Ubuntu 10.04

Many thanks to your help.