Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when using UHD, GRC

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when using UHD, GRC
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:54:04 -0700

> Error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Weird MS error. Have not seen it before... I guess the OS is printing
that when you open UDP sockets? I would google around for it. Maybe you
have a firewall or something enabled. A wireshark capture might also be
helpful to show when the socket is barfing (if that is the case).

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "D:\TestProjects\Test\top_block.py", line 12, in <module>
>     from grc_gnuradio import wxgui as grc_wxgui
> ImportError: cannot import name wxgui
>
> It means GRC when parsing schematic writes in source code that it requires
> wxgui, but WXGUI is not ported as I saw on joshknows.com.
>
> Could anybody tell me what the problem could be?

I never ported the wx gui sink support to the build system. You will
need to use QT. Choose the QT GUI option in the options block for your
flow graph.

-Josh