[Discuss-gnuradio] How to delete and create a new top_block?

From: Patrik Eliardsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to delete and create a new top_block?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:58:39 +0200

Hi,

After I stop a top_block, is it possible to create a new top_block and start it
without exiting my python application?

My experience is that it doesn't work very well. I get the following error when
I instantiate a new top_block and start it.
"UHD source block got error code 0x1
gr_block_executor: source <gr_block gr uhd usrp source (9)> produced no output.
 We're marking it DONE."

I've attached a small example that triggers the error.

Best regards
Patrik