Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi channel DDC signal processing

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multi channel DDC signal processing
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:25:34 +0100

Dear Driller,

of course, that's possible. A signal source can have a virtually unlimited number of outputs; GNU Radio is specifically designed to
support numerous parallel streams of data.
If you're processing hardware (the host that runs GR, e.g. your PC)
is up to the task of handling 8 different channels is dependent on
the processing you plan to do, the data rate you need to achieve
and the latency you are willing to accept.

Happy Hacking!

Marcus Müller

PS: Please tell us more about the hardware you want to use with GR,
the project is always eager to support new use cases :)