[Discuss-gnuradio] About how to write c++ based signal processing block

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About how to write c++ based signal processing block
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:15:55 -0600

Hi Gurus,

To learn how to write the signal processing block over C++, I downloaded the gr-how-to-write-a-block and successfully build the block and passed the test.
But my question is, for a block writer who is not familiar with the complex building tree, like the makefile writing, can the future block writing just be simply based on the building framework provided by the  gr-how-to-write-a-block example? I mean, I do not want to dig too much the makefile, but just reuse the current example with minor modification, to meet all the requirements from the new block generating.

Thanks,
--

Alex,
Dreams can come true – just believe.