[Discuss-gnuradio] Citation of GNUradio codes

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Citation of GNUradio codes
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:16:17 -0500

Hello,

I have used the benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx codes for one of my projects and I am submitting a conference paper based on that work. I want to cite these codes or at least the GNU radio website for this purpose. Is there a specific format that I should follow? Or can I just use IEEE's standard webpage citation format?

I apologize in advance if a similar question has already been asked here. I searched for similar questions in the mailing list but could not find one.

Suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.