[Discuss-gnuradio] A interface between UHD source code function send() a

From: baobaonanpo D
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A interface between UHD source code function send() and benchmark?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:54:17 +0800

Hi,
  Is there anyone who use the uhd source code like tx_burst.cpp, use the function send(buffs, samples_to_send, md, timeout) to send data, I use the tx_burst.cpp and rx_samples_to_file.cpp to transmit and receive data, but the received data is without rules.
  I think the data must be deal with like modulated and framer packed as in benchmark,  I want to circular call the function send() and recv() in a source file and convert the received data in form of which it to be send, like benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx, but I have no idea how to do a interface between function send() and benchmark.
  Maybe it is means I want to convert the data form from stream to packet, is it right? hey!
  Is there anyone do the same work? would you  so nice to give me a hand, thanks very much!

--
Ding Yuzhen
Beijng University of Posts and Telecommunications