[Discuss-gnuradio] confusion recompiling gnuradio built with cmake

From: Anjan Rayamajhi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] confusion recompiling gnuradio built with cmake
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:30:05 -0400

Hi,

I had a problem recompiling framer_sink_1.cc code available in gnuradio-core/src/lib/general. I installed gnuradio 3.5.2 using cmake and tried making some changes to the gr_framer_sink_1.cc and .h files but could not compile it again. I have done similar recompiling in another gnuradio installation which was installed using autotools. But I could not figure out the steps to recompile such codes when we are using cmake. So, could someone please help me with the steps to recompile part of gnuradio say .cc files inside gnuradio-core/src/lib/general for example.

Anjan Rayamajhi