Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] confusion recompiling gnuradio built with cmake

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] confusion recompiling gnuradio built with cmake
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:22:55 -0700

On 04/05/2012 01:30 PM, Anjan Rayamajhi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a problem recompiling framer_sink_1.cc code available in
> gnuradio-core/src/lib/general. I installed gnuradio 3.5.2 using cmake and
> tried making some changes to the gr_framer_sink_1.cc and .h files but could
> not compile it again. I have done similar recompiling in another gnuradio
> installation which was installed using autotools. But I could not figure
> out the steps to recompile such codes when we are using cmake. So, could
> someone please help me with the steps to recompile part of gnuradio say .cc
> files inside gnuradio-core/src/lib/general for example.

try make -C gnuradio-core/src/lib

The reason you cant make -C gnuradio-core/src/lib/general is because
there isnt actually a directory level CMakeLists.txt in there. Well its
there, but its included by the directory up and not "added". Its a
little weird, but gnuradio core is kind of the exception here.

-josh