Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GrExtras - write blocks in python, message passin

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GrExtras - write blocks in python, message passing, misc features...
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:04:21 -0700

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

Apart from that, I quite like your code and would like to lobby towards
getting some of it into the mainline repository. Now I just have to come
up with something useful to do with it :)

The Python blocks feature is intended to go into mainline fairly soon.  It's good that it is getting some use in the community--hopefully we'll uncover any bugs/issues that way before merging.

Johnathan