[Discuss-gnuradio] Multimode.py and osmsdr module

From: Phil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multimode.py and osmsdr module
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 18:46:07 +1000

Another question I'm afraid,

I've resolved, I think, my previous question about the module path. The module rtlsdr does not exist on my system even though I have the rtlsdr library installed. So, I presume that the module has to be created somehow.

Moving on, I'm trying to get multimode.py going and again I've run up against a missing module. This time it's osmosdr and again I have osmosdr installed but not the module osmssdr.py.

So my question is, how do I create the module osmosdr so that I can continue my way through multimode.py?

--
Regards,
Phil