Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Community , some more video are up !!

I have shown how to start working with gnuradio-companion. There are 4
screen casts. Very introductory for the new comers :)

connecting the blocks, data types, putting multiple windows in tabs, etc I
have shown. Suggestions and feedbacks are very welcome.

Please suggest me some good(free) screencast tools. Right now I am using
gtk-recordmydesktop which gives me .ogv file and youtube creates much pain
with .ogv format.

Also this screen cast is very unorganized. from next screen casts I will try
to organize them point wise :)

Here are the links :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHlK-Kcn9M&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfbousBchE&feature=plcp