Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:04:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Community,

I have just uploaded some more videos on my channel. They are about basic
filtering and some beginners concept about sampling and re-sampling.

Here are the links :

GNURADIO: GNURADIO-COMPANION part-5 (Basic filtering)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc3K3bUxPW8&feature=plcp

GNURADIO: GNURADIO-COMPANION part-6-1 (Significance of sampling rate in
simulations)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka540X5NjwE&feature=plcp

GNURADIO: GNURADIO-COMPANION part-6-2 (Significance of sampling rate in
simulations contd.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dvw-B_CGEg&feature=plcp

I am sorry for the disturbing audio quality. My sound card is picking some
noise even after I am opting for mute. Please mute the audio while watching
the screencasts :)

More screencasts will be up very soon.
:working:

-----