[Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I find the algorithms that were used to dev

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I find the algorithms that were used to develop the synchronization blocks of gnuradio?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:01:57 -0400

Hello,

 I want to read the papers that were used to generate some of the synchronization blocks of gnuradio. In particular, I need to understand the following blocks:

1) Polyphase Resampler,
 2) FLL Band-Edge,
3) Polyphase Clock Synchonizer and
4) Costas Loop.

I think that the algorithms of some of these blocks were taken from Fred Harris's multirate signal processing book. I have just ordered that book from Amazon. I have also downloaded the "digital receivers and transmitters using polyphase filter bank .." and "practical costas loop: designing a simple and inexpensive costas loop ..." paper. Is there any other paper or source that might help me?

Specially, it would be really helpful to find out the exact papers (or parts of a book) that were used to develop each of these blocks. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.