[Discuss-gnuradio] Setting the XCVR2450 Bandwidth

From: Michael Hill
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting the XCVR2450 Bandwidth
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 20:58:41 +0930

Hi,

This is a two part question

1) What are the XCVR2450 bandwidth options?
I've looked at the website and discussion list threads on the matter and seen different answers on what the the bandwidth options are for the XCVR2450 daughterboard.
The spec sheets seem to indicate different answers too.. which muddle me further as I'm unsure if i'm reading them wrong.
Can someone clarify for me what they are? Have there been two revisions of this hardware of something?

2) How do I se the bandwidth?
I'm trying to use the Bandwidth block on the UHD_Sink.
However I don't get any confirmation messages or indicators if i've set it wrong.. how can I check?

Help would me much appreciated!

-Michael