Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit and Received Signals are Different

From: Frederick Lee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit and Received Signals are Different
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:56:21 -0700

So I've been trying some more simulations, and I found that the DPSK
demod and mod blocks allowed me to maintain the signal. Even if I
applied a small offset to the data through the channel model block,
the signal on the scope stayed the way it should. The flow graph is
shown in the channel_model_w_DPSK.png picture.

When I tried this with the USRPs, the only change I made was replacing
the channel model block with a USRP sink and a source. However, when I
run these two flow graphs, nothing shows up on the fft sink or the
scope sink. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,

Frederick