[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon2012 registration is open!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon2012 registration is open!
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:19:26 -0400

I'm happy to announce that registration for GRCon2012 is now open:
http://www.trondeau.com/grc2012-registration/

We're trying things a little different this year, so you should be
redirected to a page with a form to fill out after you purchase the
tickets. This information is meant to give us a better understanding
of who's joining us before the conference. Since it's new, I'm
expecting something to go wrong. Please let me know if you have a
problem getting to or filling out the form.

You can also see the initial, tentative, schedule of the conference:
http://www.trondeau.com/grc2012-dates/

Still more to come!

Tom