Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot make new signal processing block

From: nexy_sm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot make new signal processing block
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:16:18 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, thanks for the explanation and link with more information.
Is there any benefit of using for example adder block which calculates
output using input vectors, then using single flat or whatever.

I expect that for calculating for example FFT one usually need packets of
512 or 256, etc samples, and then you have to provide precise number of
samples at the input.

I have to take another look on adder block tomorrow, but I couldn't find
today, how is specified number of inputs. Since u can input any number of
inputs in GRC for that block, I would expect that value specified inside of
constructor.

Thanks
Regards
Nemanja