[Discuss-gnuradio] grc file for transmitter and receiver

From: Mohammed Ramadan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc file for transmitter and receiver
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 04:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

i want to send and receive via the two ports i have in my USRPN210 using XCVR2450 daughter board (half duplex). the ports are RF1, RF2. so if i made in same grc file the transmitter and receiver i don't know which port transmit and which receive. any one advise me to manage transmitting receiving problem, how to check if the transmitting signal is work fine as i saw it after modulation block and before the sink?. and thanks