[Discuss-gnuradio] SRIF workshop paper deadline extension

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SRIF workshop paper deadline extension
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:30:32 -0400

Hi everyone,

I hope people have been thinking about joining us in Hong Kong in
August for the Software Radio Implementation Forum (SRIF) workshop. If
you were thinking about producing a paper but haven't had time, I
wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to extend the
deadlines:

Abstract/paper registrations: March 20
Paper submission date: March 28

We were running into conflicts with another large wireless conference
having similar due dates, so we opted to move ours to help us all out.

Hope to see some of you there!

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2013/srif.php

Tom