[Discuss-gnuradio] In ofdm example, is channel estimation work only done

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] In ofdm example, is channel estimation work only done in one preamble per frame or each symbol per frame?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 18:23:00 +0800

Hi guy,

I am currently working on ofdm example. I try to print out the channel estimated value d_hestimate on terminal. However, I found each frame number followed several sets of channel estimated value. I feel so confused because I believe channel estimation is only done in preamble for each frame. It should be only one set of channel estimated value following one frame, is that right?