Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] In ofdm example, is channel estimation work only

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] In ofdm example, is channel estimation work only done in one preamble per frame or each symbol per frame?
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 11:10:18 +0800

OK. I have cc it to mailing list.

Here is my response message, looking forward to your reply.

I am doing the experiment over the air. I am not using VERBOSE, but I use the simliar method, just extract hestimate value from the code and print it out (cout<<...)directly. However, as I mentioned before, the terminal shows serverl sets of hestimate value  followed one frame, which make me so confused. It should be one set for one frame.

By the way, can you tell me how to simulate it without any outside effects? And I also want to plot the channel, can you tell me how to save the hestimate data in a file and how to use this data to plot the channel.

Thank you so much again.

2013/4/6 Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>
Please respond to this on the mailing list.

Thanks,
Tom