Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenBSD: still trying

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenBSD: still trying
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:14:59 -0400

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Alan Corey <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm only trying to test my installation because I'm trying to learn to
> use it and nothing works, so I needed to figure out if it's me doing
> something wrong or something's broken.  I think it's broken.
>
> Here are fir_filter and multiply_conjugate I think as attachments.
> Multiply_conjugate segfaults.  Running the full set of tests still
> hangs after this:
>
> 16/73 Test #16: qa_filter_delay_fc ...............   Passed    0.86 sec
> test 17
>       Start 17: qa_hier_block2
>
> 17: Test command: /bin/sh
> "/usr/src/misc/gnuradio/gnuradio-3.6.3/build/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/qa_hier_block2_test.sh"
> 17: Test timeout computed to be: 9.99988e+06
>
>   Alan

Ok, well the fir_filt02.txt only shows the interp_filter QA test that
passed, not the fir_filter test that I was hoping to see.

The multiply conjugate test fails with a seg fault, so that's telling.
Can you run volk_profile on your system? It takes a while to run
(could be 15 - 20 minutes). But see if it completes and then what the
QA tests say.

This looks like it's a VOLK issue where we're not getting the right
info on OpenBSD.

Tom