Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting PythonPath

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting PythonPath
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:03:52 +0000 (UTC)

If you had used the build-gnuradio script, it will, as one of the last things it does, suggest what PYTHONPATH to use on your system.  Ubuntu typically puts locally-installed Python packages in:

/usr/local/lib/python2.X/dist-packages

Also, keep in mind that the default terminal window configuration for Ubuntu does't set the "run as login shell" flag, so your .bashrc file is never run. You can change this behaviour in the preferences for the terminal window.