Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting PythonPath

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting PythonPath
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:26:47 -0700

My suggestion was probably unnecessarily complicating things.

You need to find where the gnuradio has been installed to.  There will
be a directory containing a gnuradio folder which in turn will contain
an __init__.py file.
You could find it by brute force using something like:
find / -name "gnuradio" 2>/dev/null | xargs -I{} find '{}' -maxdepth 1
-name "__init__.py"

If you're sure you've got the correct location then you're likely not
setting your PYTHONPATH like you think you are.  Trying doing it
manually in a shell.  Run python from that shell and see if you can
import gnuradio.