[Discuss-gnuradio] undefined symbol error

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined symbol error
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:34:31 +0200

Hi all,

today I got really strange problem. Everything was in perfect order, I was designing a new block, and when finished I tried to test it, but the following error came:

ImportError: /home/savi_ne/work/gnuradio/gr-test/build/swig/_test_swig.so: undefined symbol: _ZN20test_synchro14enter_have_sofEv

And what is the most important the error comes for the block called synchro which i designed few days ago and even this morning it was passing test.
I use RHEL6. Tried with deleting everything and building again, also the same block with the different name. There are two or three posts on this problem, quite old and without solution.

Thank you

--
Nemanja Savić