Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined symbol error

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] undefined symbol error
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:53:21 +0200

i am pretty sure when I delete inline it passes, otherwise not. Prototypes are the same for sure. The prototypes in .i file are the same even for inline and non-inline functions, i also checked that.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using 3.6 style.
> And the problem is due to inline functions. Why? In some other blocks I have
> inline functions?

No, there are no problems with inline functions. Are you sure the
function prototype in your header file and in the .i file are exactly
the same?

Tom

--
Nemanja Savić