Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUIs are not showing in 'master'

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUIs are not showing in 'master'
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:36:05 -0400

I'm still trying to track this down to an exact commit that breaks
this, but I know so far that the GUIs were not broken as of this
commit:

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/commit/?id=http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/commit/?id=81cba98cb1a3adec261aa6b510ee152c3a24bb0d

Trying to divide and conquer with a little bit of intelligence in what
was committed...