Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build problems on mac os 10.8

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build problems on mac os 10.8
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 21:57:48 -0400

There's a ticket open at <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/39781 > with this
issue, so it's being tracked and worked on.  I do not yet have a good solution
except to revert back to the prior version if you still have it installed.  WX
has been a pain for a long time, and likely will remain so for a while longer.
I'll post again once I know more or figure out a work-around. - MLD