[Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG CVSD error

From: jrobison
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG CVSD error
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 13:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to generate java interfaces for SWIG (2.0.10) under fedora 19 ,
but I'm getting an error. I've been using the command
swig -java -c++ -I$SWIG_INCLUDE $SWIG_INCLUDE/vocoder_cvsd_decode_bs.i
This returns the error:
/usr/include/gnuradio/swig/vocoder_cvsd_decode_bs.i:38: Warning 401: Nothing
known about base class 'gr_sync_interpolator'. Ignored.
No module name specified using %module or -module.

I've on and off tried options like -includeall, -importall, and some others,
no difference. I would have thought SWIG would recursively go in and
generate the gnuradio specific interfaces cvsd depends on from the imports,
but it didn't seem to, so I started adding them manually with -l. I'd chip
away at different errors, then get to std_types, which seems wrong. How are
you guys building the bindings with SWIG such that it can figure out this
hierarchy?