Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx in MacPorts
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:20:34 -0400

Hi Alex - In MacPorts (currently), one can install any of the GNU Radio ports
with PortAudio using the +portaudio or +full variants.  Neither is the default.
 If GNU Radio is installed with the PortAudio option, can gqrx make use of it?
Or, does gqrx have to be configured (and built) using AUDIO_BACKEND=portaudio?
Seems like gqrx might be able to select the audio interface at boot time from
those available, maybe even tell gnuradio-audio which interface to use?  Just
trying to think outside the box ... - MLD