Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx in MacPorts
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:41:07 -0400

Hi Alex - OK; that all makes sense.  Thanks for the clarification.  Next gqrx
update I'll add in a variant for +portaudio.  And, I'll hopefully get the OSX
native audio fixed up in the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime, if anyone
is using gqrx on OSX (via MacPorts or otherwise), I'd love to hear if/how it
works for you, both display and audio.  Has anyone used it with a HackRF
Jawbreaker? - MLD