Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR_TEST_TARGET_DEPS Settings?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR_TEST_TARGET_DEPS Settings?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:36:51 -0700

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm happy to hack through this and figure out what needs to set and to what.  But, I'd prefer a sanity check from others (Linux or OSX) that shows that my beliefs are founded.  So, can some other folks try -building- (not installing) GNU Radio from the latest (master or next) with no other GNU Radio installed, and see if "make test" works?  Thanks! - MLD

Please, feel free to modify as needed to get things working for you, so we can see the diff.  However, the test script I use to validate maint/master/next branches before push does pass make test with no installed GNU Radio.  This is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 and 32-bit, mostly.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services