Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems building flow-graphs on ubuntu linux 12.

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems building flow-graphs on ubuntu linux 12.04
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:36:19 -0400

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Salvatore Micheal <address@hidden> wrote:
> yea re-installing linux and GRC din't change a thing .. that means i need a
> different computer? if so, what notebooks work nicely with ubuntu and GRC?

I always consider the act of reinstalling your OS to be the nuclear
option. But you're looking to blow up your entire planet!

I watched your video and you've shown a grave misunderstanding of GRC.
You are trying to drag-and-drop the categories, not the blocks
themselves. Next to each category, like 'Misc' or 'Sources', click the
right-facing triangle to open up the drop-down list of blocks in those
categories. You should be able to drag-and-drop those onto your
canvas.

--
Tom
Visit us at GRCon13 Oct. 1 - 4