[Discuss-gnuradio] Proper block inheritance

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Proper block inheritance
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 11:12:39 +0200

HI all guys,

I have 3 different packet deframers, and now I would like them to be able to send a message to a certain block about correct packet reception. In order to do that I want to make some "phantom" block that will have message out port.
Noe, I wonder what is the proper way to make that block/class. Does it have to bee created like every other block using gr_modtool with maybe some skipping in some CMakelilist files, or I sould just ad hoc crate .c and .h files in the folder where my blocks are?

Thank you and best,

--
Nemanja Savić