Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bladeRF - gr-osmosdr - gqrx - bandwidth?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bladeRF - gr-osmosdr - gqrx - bandwidth?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:38:29 +0200

And as an addition, when trying to adjust the gain, I get these messages on
the console output:

Invalid LNA gain requested: 3.48, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 3.66, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 3.96, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.14, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.2, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.26, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.32, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.38, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.44, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)
Invalid LNA gain requested: 4.5, setting to LNA_MAX (6dB)

USRP1 / WBX