[Discuss-gnuradio] i have one silly question..

From: Maheshkumar Pandit
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] i have one silly question..
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:03:54 +0530

Hello , everyone !

               today when i wake up , my mind  click one question , what is the range of band with for best energy detection based spectrum sensing ....?

from my study of paper i came to know energy detection technique is best for narrow band spectrum....but i could not find how much the band with f t ....suggest me..if any buddy  gone through the same problem

--
Thanks and regard:

MR.Maheshkumar Pandit

call @ 9662784649