[Discuss-gnuradio] Sending file through tx_ofdm.grc in gnuradio 3.7.1

From: ashish mishra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending file through tx_ofdm.grc in gnuradio 3.7.1
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:06:57 +0800 (SGT)

Hi all,

 I want to transmit a file through tx_ofdm.grc model and receive it in using rx_ofdm.grc. Presently this simulation takes in a vector source of packet length as input and it creates tags for it.
I am able to receive these vectors correctly using rx_ofdm.grc

Now I want to send file as data but I dont find any block which adds tags to file.

Alternately, can someone suggest the method of converting the file content into vectors of packet length configurable by the user so that it can be entered into the vector source.