Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:03:22 -0500

I think you should be able to have GNU Radio installed into /opt/local but then
you create an OOT module which installs into /usr/local .  I used to do this
"way back in the day"; I would assume it still works. Maybe you can send me
off-list more info on what you're trying to do and I can point you in the right
directions?

I think you could probably copy the files from
/opt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages into
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages and they would probably work about
right.  No guarantees though, since some libraries might be linked against
other libraries already in /opt/local somewhere.  But, it's worth a try IMHO
... - MLD